Property Management - Vacation Rentals
Selecting the best Vacation Rental Management Company is an important decision. The right choice will maximize your return on investment, provide you with years of enjoyment, and give you peace of mind.
Vacation Rental Services include:
- Marketing the property to potential guests
- We advertise widely on the Internet as well as in many local publications.
Process Reservations & Owner Reporting
- Accept Reservation Payments
- Collect Sales & Lodging Tax, File Tax Reports
- Issue receipts for rents collected
- Pay credit card processing fees for all major credit cards
- Maintain accurate records for owner and guest accounts
- Send owner statements and revenue monthly
- Prepare 1099's and Profit & Loss statements promptly at year end
Handle routine Maintenance
Includes taking out trash, changing light bulbs and batteries, and checking fire extinguishers
Inform Owner of all maintenance required
In addition to regular maintenance, we can also arrange for all landscaping, snow removal, gardening, and winterization/summer preparation of you property
Arrange to have the property cleaned between Owner and Guest stays
A housekeeper will clean your property after owner and guest stays
Check in all arriving guests
Prepare Welcome packets and stay on-call during the entire guest stay for any questions or concerns
We appreciate your consideration of Property Management of Telluride as your property management company.
Please call us at (970)369-1275, or send us an email if you would like more information on our Property Management and Vacation Rental services.